Joint & Nerve Discomfort - Arnica & Comfrey with White Willow Bark Salve
Arnica & Comfrey with White Willow Bark Salve is a power packed salve of herbal infusions & essential oils. This salve starts off with an infusion of organic Arnica flowers, organic Comfrey leaves, & organic White Willow Bark in extra virgin olive oil & is blended with organic beeswax. Our vegan option substitutes beeswax with a plant based alternative known as candelilla wax.
• Arnica is known for reducing swelling & decreasing pain.
• Comfrey has been used to heal bruises as well as pulled muscles & ligaments, fractures, sprains, strains, & osteoarthritis.
• White Willow Bark is known for its active constituent salicin which is similar to aspirin. It is well known for reducing inflammation.
Before our salve is set, we add in an essential oil blend specifically chosen for oils that may help reduce inflammation & ease any discomfort. Our organic essential oil blend consists of:
• Bergamot essential oil has been shown in a 2015 study to reduce neuropathic pain. Bergamot's scent is known to help alleviate stress & improve mood.
• Copaiba Oleoresin is known for its ability to alleviate sore muscles and joints. Aromatically, it may help ease anxiety.
• Lemongrass can help boost circulation & ease sore muscles. When used aromatically, it is uplifting to the senses.
To use our Arnica & Comfrey with White Willow Bark Salve, apply a small amount of salve to painful areas & rub in thoroughly. For headaches, apply a small amount to back of neck & massage in well.
Arnica & Comfrey with White Willow Bark Salve is available in either a 2 ounce reusable tin or a 1 ounce reusable tin & with a VEGAN wax option. Please ensure to choose your options carefully!
**If you are allergic or experience sensitivities to aspirin do not use this product. White Willow bark contains salicin, the active ingredient in aspirin. Do not use on or near mucous membranes & sensitive areas. Do not use on broken skin. For topical use only. Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding without prior permission from your medical doctor. Wash hands thoroughly after application. Discontinue use immediately if irritation or adverse reactions occur. A patch test is always recommended to ensure you have no sensitivities. Keep away from pets & children. Store your Arnica & Comfrey Salve in a cool, dry location. Melting may occur if it gets too warm, just place in the refrigerator or in a cool spot & allow to solidify.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.