- AROMAtherapeutic Herbal Salves
- Cough & Cold Chest Rub - Fir Needle Salve
Cough & Cold Chest Rub - Fir Needle Salve
As the cold weather sets in & seasonal threats lurk, having this fir needle salve will be essential. Starting off with an infusion of wildcrafted Noble fir needles in extra virgin olive oil blended with organic beeswax or candelilla wax, a plant based vegan friendly alternative to beeswax, we then add an essential oil blend that may help support the respiratory system. Our Fir Needle Salve also includes an organic essential oil blend in a 3% dilution ratio.
• White camphor essential oil
• Cypress essential oil has been shown to have antimicrobial, expectorant, and bactericidal properties.
• Rosemary essential oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and expectorant properties.
• Eucalyptus essential oil is well known for its expectorant, antibacterial, and decongestant, and antiviral properties.
• Tea Tree essential oil has been shown to have antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and expectorant properties.
To use our Fir Needle Salve, apply a small amount of salve to the upper chest & rub in thoroughly.
Fir Needle Salve is available in either a 2 ounce reusable tin or a 1 ounce reusable tin. We also have a vegan wax option available. Please ensure to choose your options carefully!
Do not use on or near mucous membranes & sensitive areas. Do not use on broken skin. For topical use only. Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding without prior permission from your medical doctor. Wash hands thoroughly after application. Discontinue use immediately if irritation or adverse reactions occur. A patch test is always recommended to ensure you have no sensitivities. Keep away from pets & children. Store your Fir Needle Salve in a cool, dry location. Melting may occur if it gets too warm, just place in the refrigerator or in a cool spot & allow to solidify.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.